Find the calm in the chaos at the wellness series, an experiential lecture series dedicated to different topics on holistic health and living, every Saturday through Sept. 1. Hosted outdoors by Urban Zen retail in Sag Harbor.
TOPIC 6: INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
DATE: SATURDAY, AUGUST 18
LOCATION: URBAN ZEN SAG HARBOR
4 BAY STREET
SAG HARBOR, NY 11963
Join us this weekend for a talk with Dr. Frank Lipman, an internationally recognized expert in the field of integrative medicine. He is the founder and director of the Eleven Eleven Wellness Center in New York City, where for over 20 years his personal brand of healing has helped thousands of people reclaim their vitality and recover their zest for life. Focused on sustainable wellness – instead of quick fixes – he offers patients a customized blend of Western medicine with acupuncture, nutritional counseling, vitamins and herbs, relaxation techniques, physical therapy and bodywork. In 2010 he developed Eleven Eleven Wellness by Dr. Frank Lipman, a line of leading-edge supplements and health programs. He is the author of Revive: Stop Feeling Spent and Start Living Again and Total Renewal: 7 Key Steps to Resilience, Vitality and Long-Term Health.
We are proudly supported by Urban Zen Retail.
- Conversations on Sustainable Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman & Arianna Huffington
- Conversations on Sustainable Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman
- Conversations on Sustainable Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman, Dr. Christiane Northrup, and Kris Carr
- Conversations on Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman, New York Yankee- Mark Teixeira, and Dr. Gil Chimes
- Conversations on Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman, Lauren Zander, & Elena Brower