Urban Zen and Nomad Two Worlds continue to support the artisans of Haiti through the Discover Haiti exhibition, which was first launched at the Urban ZenCenter in New York City. The center was transformed into a gallery and temporary showroom for a collection of art, accessories, clothing, and home furnishings designed and produced in Haiti. The exhibition also featured David Belle’s video“Naturally Haiti,” a behind-the-scenes look at how the collections were designed as well as gorgeous footage of Haiti and its people.
To see the full exhibition in Miami, open through July 1, 2013, please visit the Little Haiti Cultural Center.
- Hope, Help & Relief Haiti Presents: The Truth-Multimedia Cultural Exhibition Launch Party
- Hope, Help & Relief Haiti Presents: The Truth-Multimedia Cultural Exhibition
- DISCOVER HAITI EXHIBITION: A TRAVELING EXHIBITION
- Maison D’Haiti at the 2012 Olympics
- Discover Haiti in Washington, D.C.