The Urban Zen Foundation is honored to be a part of GLBL YOGA‘s remarkable yoga event happening on August 16, 2012. On that day, GLBL YOGA will turn Central Park’s Great Lawn into the world’s largest yoga studio. Tens of thousands of New Yorkers will be united by the practice of yoga, led by world-renowned teachers Elena Brower, Seane Corn, and two yogis very close to our hearts UZIT teachers Colleen Saidman Yee and Rodney Yee.
We invite you to watch this video to learn more:
We are humbled and filled with gratitude to GLBL YOGA for including as one of their charity partners for this event. GLBL YOGA will donate $100,000 to these charity partners, distributed equally. In addition, GLBL YOGA will donate 50% of any funds raised over the goal, and 50% of any net proceeds from other sources (e.g., sponsorships, merchandise).
- Rain Brings Clean Body, Clean Mind: Yoga on the Great Lawn
- Richard Rosen Original Yoga: The Forgotten Practices of Hatha Yoga
- UZIT Program: Yoga Therapy with Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman Yee
- YOGA SHANTI BUZZES WITH A SENSE OF AWAKENESS
- RICHARD ROSEN ORIGINAL YOGA: The Forgotten Practices of Hatha Yoga