Here at Urban Zen, one of our core values is our belief in the power of effective, honest communication; it changes things. This is one of the reasons why we love The Conversation, the inspiring and timely new interview series hosted by Amanda de Cadenet.
We were honored that Amanda chose to speak with our founder, Donna Karan, on her experience with loss – something that has shaped her life and, in many ways, served as the catalyst for Urban Zen.
We invite you to watch this clip from The Conversation to experience another window into the life of Donna Karan.
- Urban Zen Founder Donna Karan honored at Parsons 2012 Fashion Benefit
- NOMAD TWO WORLDS BERLIN: A LIVE CONVERSATION WITH DONNA KARAN
- CNN’s Alina Cho Interviews Donna Karan
- PASSION & PROFESSION: DONNA KARAN SHARES HER WISDOM
- Donna Karan’s Favorite Green Juice Recipe