& OTHER THOUGHT LEADERS
Learn how they have partnered together to create change from within for veterans and their families who suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.On June 7th, Donna Karan and David Lynch will celebrate the New York City launch of “Operation Warrior Wellness-NYC.” Learn how Transcendental Meditation aids in healing the mind and body as we proudly present Dr. Norman Rosenthal, author of Transcendence: Healing and Transformation through Transcendental Meditation (Tarcher/Penguin June 2011). Proceeds from the sale of Dr. Rosenthal’s book will be donated to this outreach for veterans.
David and Donna also take great pride in presenting “The Resilient Warrior Award for 2010” to Captain Jerry Yellin, decorated World War II fighter pilot, and Master Sergeant Ed Schloeman, distinguished Vietnam Marine veteran, who both serve as national co-chairs of Operation Warrior Wellness.
There will be a VIP Cocktail reception beginning at 6PM in the Stephan Weiss Studio Loft prior to presentations in the main space at 7:30PM.
VIP COCKTAIL: $500
GENERAL ADMISSION: $85
If you cannot join us in person please feel free to show your support by donating on the Urban Zen Foundation’s Crowdrise project. Please Click Here.
For more information about The David Lynch Foundation please visit www.davidlynchfoundation.org
For more information please call 212.414.8520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, A Peaceful Warrior
- Conversations on Sustainable Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman & Arianna Huffington
- Conversations on Sustainable Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman, Dr. Christiane Northrup, and Kris Carr
- Conversations on Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman, Lauren Zander, & Elena Brower
- Conversations on Sustainable Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman