When Arianna Huffington speaks, writes or appears on television, people listen — and when she hits the stage at Urban Zen, you can bet the conversation will be fascinating. Join Dr. Frank Lipman when he sits down with Arianna Huffington, editor and co-founder of the must-read Huffington Post, for a free-wheeling discussion on the politics of health, healing the health care system and what we can do to create health and sustainable wellness for all.
Led by acclaimed Integrative Physician Dr. Frank Lipman (founder of the Eleven Eleven Wellness Center and the voice of sustainable wellness), Urban Zen presents a series of intimate dialogues exploring the extraordinary healing power available to us in our everyday lives. Dr. Lipman will host conversations with leading figures in various fields -from medicine, to music, media, and yoga and movement – inspiring the audience to make the small but profound changes that lead to sustainable wellness for themselves, their families, and the world at large.
For more information please call 212.414.8520 or email email@example.com
- Conversations on Sustainable Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman
- Conversations on Sustainable Wellness with Dr. Frank Lipman, Dr. Christiane Northrup, and Kris Carr
- SUSTAINABLE WELLNESS WITH DR. FRANK LIPMAN: A DIGITAL Q & A
- Connecting the Dots with Dr. Frank Lipman, Dr. Jeff Bland, Dr. Mark Hyman and Dr. Bob Rountree
- Arianna Huffington, Deepak Chopra and Andrew Cohen Talk Creating a Spiritually Inspired Future