Reiki Master, Lena Falth is the Director of Integrative Reiki . Lena’s healing mission began with a near-death experience in 1995, which was followed by her Reiki training in the revered, traditional Mikao Usui-Hawayo Takata Lineage.Her background includes developing clinical research trial results of the University of Chicago into educational material and training doctors and hospital staff in new technology. Today Lena’s private healing practice serves many prominent figures in the arts and entertainment, politics and business fields. Her practice includes sacred training workshops to awaken the mind, body and soul connection in order to heal and improve the quality of our stressful lives. Having begun her 15-year Reiki practice in hospitals and hospices, Lena’s current mission is to educate and meet the needs of professional health care providers, nurses and community members with evidence based knowledge about the importance of Reiki energy therapy in integrative healthcare.
- WHO TEACHES THE CONTEMPLATIVE CARE COMPONENT OF THE PROGRAM?
- WHAT IS THE CONTEMPLATIVE CARE COMPONENT OF THE 500-HOUR UZIT PROGRAM?
- WHAT IS THE CLINICAL COMPONENT OF THE PROGRAM?
- WHAT IS THE COMMUNITY SERVICE COMPONENT OF THE PROGRAM?
- WHAT IS THE NUTRITION COMPONENT OF THE 500-HOUR UZIT PROGRAM?